As part of our mission to transform lives, we match mentors with young people who need or want a caring and responsible adult in their lives.
Providing mentors to young leaders is another way we raise and build young people’s self-esteem spirits. Through our mentorship initiative, young people can expand their knowledge and skills, build great networks, and gain valuable advice from a more experienced person.
Our mentors also gain vast benefits, which are mentioned below:
- Improve communication and personal skills;
- Develop leadership and management qualities;
- Reinforce their own study skills and knowledge of their subject(s)
- Increase their confidence and motivation;
- Engage in a volunteering opportunity valued by their employers and our institution.